She is a decidedly intense, fiery, and passionate spirit who aims to ignite discussion, invoke ideas and challenge her audiences to explore life’s hidden paradigms.
BIO | TRICIA SIMONE
Tricia Simone is a Life Navigation Strategist and Self-Esteem Activist. In “A Pocket Guide To: My Life Resume,” she is a decidedly intense, fiery, and passionate spirit who aims to ignite discussion, invoke ideas and challenge audiences to explore life’s hidden paradigms. Simone travels the world as a public speaker and promotes self-awareness by providing strategies that reveal an individual’s strengths, patterns and possibilities. The methods employed empower others to make confident decisions that launch them into their desired future.
Born in East Coast Brooklyn, New York to Jamaican parentage and raised in the deep south of Houston, Texas, Simone’s perspectives on various complex life issues are through a unique and diverse lens. She is well known for her very unorthodox but practical and effective strategies in finding solutions and empowering people at life’s crossroads.
Audiences can expect to be educated, activated and energized to find the leader within. Her current tour topic, “The Ultimate Investment: Me” focuses on the secrets to developing a life resume, a transparent personal risk plan, and a winning life plan.
Explore Your Past, Accelerate Your Future.
Tricias Talking Points
- 5 Personal components Driving Quality Decision Making
- A Self-Aware Individual Yields a High Performing Team
- Value Management : Determining Work/Life Success
- Value Management : Determining Work/Life Effectiveness
- Personal Goal Mapping –How to read your Life Resume?
- Personal Risk Awareness: The 4 keys to establishing healthy boundaries for your life?
- Eve’s Economics
- Positive Decision Making with Clarity and Purpose
- Identifying Your Next Personal Milestone
- ‘Me: The Ultimate Investment ‘
- Value Management : Charting Personal Success Metrics
- The 4 keys to establishing healthy boundaries for your life?
- Overcoming Senioritis : What Do I Do Next With My Life? (Up and Coming Graduates)
- I Just Graduated, Now What?
- How to Call the Shots within My Own Career?
- How to disrupt Life Patterns?
- The Take Over: No One should know more about you than, you!
- The Life of a Cannonball : Being Impactful
- The Law of Defaults: History has demonstrated that 2nd place could be a divine arrangement.
CHOOSE YOUR JOURNEY TO SUCCESS
WORLD CLASS SERVICES
Let us launch your career to new heights Executive resume’ with our services.
- Executive Resume’s
Professional career documentation that will open up new doors of opportunity.
- Basic Resume’s
- Cover, Follow-up & Thank you Letters
WHO YOU ARE– A recent college graduate who is seeking direction and is willing to take the necessary steps to be successful. They are committed, somewhat focused and have a clear understanding that with guidance they can avoid unnecessary detours that life may throw their way.
WHO YOU ARE – A young professional early in their career ready for a change, as you are asking yourself ‘now what is next?’ Or you may be in a transition of graduating from high school and want to build self-esteem in the corporate world.
WHO YOU ARE – A professional who is at a shift within their career. You may not be satisfied with your existing job. You are in a season of transition of graduating from college or experiencing expected/unexpected career changes.
WHO YOU ARE – An adult professional who is at a crossroads within their career/life. Whether you are getting married, a divorce, experience the Empty Nester Syndrome, or Unexpected Life Events –addressing the question what is next(wealth, health, social)?